Relevant services and benefits
- Full end-to-end solution for localising complex e-Learning courses.
- Any of our services may apply to a Learning & Development project:
- e-Learning course translation (any off-the-shelf or custom authoring tool)
- Post-translation reintegration and course rebuilding
- QA and testing (for any device)
- Video, audio and animation voice-over and subtitling
- Translation of computer-based testing (CBT), qualifications and other course materials
- Learning Management Systems (LMS) and software localisation
- Website/client portal localisation
- Transcreation for marketing and sales materials
- Transcription for audio or video
- All in over 150 languages
- For education and qualification providers we offer: Translation, Editing & Proofreading (TEP), Desktop Publishing (DTP), Linguistic sign-off (LSO), voice-over or subtitling, and testing and QA (for online tests & assessments)
- For e-Learning we typically work on: glossaries, TEP, DTP, LSO (testing/QA), extraction and reintegration of text, plus voice-over or subtitling
Glossary creation and terminology management are important across all types of work and we would always add this to a project to ensure consistency between projects is maintained.