Document Translation Services
When it comes to document translation, there is no room for mistakes. That is especially true for the translation of legal documents. At Global Lingo, we offer only certified document translation services and can ensure that your document will be translated by professionals who are experts in your specific industry or sector. All the documents are translated with impeccable accuracy and compliance with the relevant requirements.
Premium translation in the USA and worldwide: Features and benefits
What makes us different from other translation services? We allocate the best resources to your project and ensure we meet and exceed your expectations.
- Cutting-edge technology: Our translation services make effective use of a number of agile technological measures, including TM, glossaries, terminology database tools and samples, to ensure we achieve linguistic consistency across all client content. This assists with branding and corporate identity across our clients’ multilingual content and ensures we adapt to terminology and stylistic preferences.
- Cost-saving: The use of TM technology helps our clients save money on translation by decreasing turnaround time. The more work is done, the bigger the savings.
- Expert linguists: Our linguists are not only native speakers of the language, but they are subject matter experts. We rigorously test and vet our linguists, ensuring all language translations and terminology produced are contextually and linguistically flawless.
- Full end-to-end service: Our premium translation worldwide services can cater for content in documents, any audio-visual media (e.g. voice-over recording, closed captions/subtitles within videos and animation), images, software, web content and more. This ability to handle any file format and content type means a full end-to-end service can be provided for any translation requirement.
- 3-stage quality process: We are ISO 9001 certified with a 3-stage quality assurance process. Our certified translation services ensure consistently high-quality and accurate translations are produced regardless of specialism, volume, or deadline required. Firstly, a translation is produced by the first linguist and this is then proofread and edited by the second linguist. This is followed by quality checks, including spelling, grammar, numbers, and formatting.
- Fast and online: The translation process is managed end-to-end through GloZone, our bespoke business management portal, which centralizes all operations, regardless of time zone and location. This ensures fast turnaround times at the highest quality.