We are available 24/7 on this email
HSBC Bank plc is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world. HSBC’s international network comprises around 7,500 offices in over 80 countries and territories in Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa.
Minute-taking for confidential Employee Relations (ER) / HR meetings.
HSBC require their minutes edited as an in-depth summary written in the past tense. This enables them to have an accurate record of the meeting which can be referred to in future proceedings.
Approach / Solution
- Our minute-takers attend HSBC’s ER, disciplinary and grievance meetings across the UK. We also remotely attend meetings by dialling into conference calls
- Global Lingo’s writers produce detailed summaries of the proceedings, enabling HSBC to have independently recorded minutes of highly sensitive discussions
- On an average week we cover twenty meetings, ranging in duration from 20 minutes to several days
- We deliver fully formatted documents within 48 hours of the completion of conference calls and within five days of meetings we attend in person.
- Our writers use fully encrypted laptops and all files are securely delivered as password-protected zip files.
We can attend meetings at very short notice, meaning that HSBC can rely on an efficient service even in emergencies.
What HSBC have to say about us
“The support received was very good and appreciated as always. Very professional and efficient.”
HR Team, HSBC
Looking for translation services?
Our global translation services help companies distribute content to other audiences across the world. Whether this is information in documents, web content, product or marketing campaigns, or audio-visual media, our team of experienced, industry-qualified translators offers an exceptional level of service.
Speak to a consultant
If you’re not sure what service you need or you’d like to discuss the kinds of Translation you require then we can get one of our team to give you a call. Simply complete the form below and we will get back to you.