Lumesse, a provider of human capital management (HCM) software and e-learning development services which operates in over 70 countries, assists world leading businesses with recruitment, onboarding, and employee development through learning and technology.
- Accurate capture of client’s corporate tone of voice, and stylistic and terminological preferences across all languages.
- Provide efficient means for client’s in-country subject matter experts (SMEs) to review and approve translations, streamlining the process to save as much time as possible.
- Provide a seamless end-to-end service, catering for all aspects of the project (translation, voice-over, desktop publishing, linguistic/functional testing and sign-off).
- Ensure linguistic/terminological consistency across all module content, marketing and communication packs, and voice-over elements for the entire project, spanning six to twelve months.
- Localised and fully tested all functioning modules and marketing prior to successful delivery
- Fully tailored and consistent terminology and style throughout all material
- Ongoing cost savings through use of translation memory, leveraging repeated content
- Streamlined process and communication, with Lumesse and Global Lingo teams working collaboratively.
“Global Lingo has been a fantastic partner to work with supporting us with our translation needs since the beginning of 2016.”