HONDA is a Japanese multinational and publicly listed corporation, primarily known for the manufacture of automobiles, aircraft, motorcycles, and power equipment. The world’s largest motorcycle manufacturer since 1959, as well as the world’s largest manufacturer of internal combustion engines measured by volume, HONDA are producing more than 14 million internal combustion engines each year.
The HONDA internal communications team distributes communications about recent business activity, products and related marketing activity to their teams across the globe. To allow for in-language communications, the localisation of these are required in 28 languages.
- Regular localised emails sent out in HTML format and across multiple languages
- A mailing platform was needed to manage this alongside the content translation
- Translations of press releases, focused on a consumer audience relating to new product launches and general new
- Translation support for the HONDA UK Head Office
- With the mailing platform and HTML requirements combined, Global Lingo delivers added value for HONDA
- With all linguistic requirements handled by Global Lingo, we ensure a consistent tone and style across all communications and audiences.
“Global Lingo translate into 28 languages for us. They provide us with a fast, consistent service and their translators quickly become familiar with the terminology and tone that we use. We also receive great customer service from our Account Manager.”