DeltaNet International are a global team of specialists with over 20 years of experience, providing off-the-shelf and bespoke Compliance, Health and Safety, Security, and Performance Management e-Learning, as well as learning management platforms and solutions.
With Human Resources (HR) and Learning & Development (L&D) departments not only needing to demonstrate a return on investment from global training programmes, but also employ innovative methods for increasing the uptake of information, the pressure is on companies like DeltaNet to provide measurable results, while producing dynamic and captivating learning solutions.
DeltaNet International was asked by a multinational specialty chemicals and sustainable technologies company to develop fully bespoke, interactive training courses, incorporating interactive elements such as animations, audio, and video.
- The objective was to educate employees on the company’s Code of ethics, covering topics such as health and safety, working ethically and legally, conflicts of interest, personal data and information security, bribery, and environmental responsibility and sustainability.
- Information was to be delivered in a captivating manner, and test learners on an ongoing basis throughout the course to actively measure progress.
- The course duration was approximately 30 minutes in length, equating to 15,000 words across text and audio.
- The delivery had to be highly professional with the company’s CEO involved in a video introduction at the start of the course.
- The course was to be fully localized into Chinese, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Macedonian, Malay, Marathi, Polish, Portuguese (for Brazil and Portugal), Russian, Spanish (for Latin America), and Swedish
- Subject matter experts (SME) were to be involved to understand and capture the client’s corporate tone-of-voice and ensure the company identity was accurately recreated in all 21 languages in order to create the most impactful learning experience.
- Fully localized, tested, and functioning modules successfully delivered
- Linguistic consistency achieved across all course elements (course, audio, supporting documents)
- Terminology and style tailored to client’s corporate identity and tone-of-voice
- Significant on-going cost savings achieved through using translation memory and leveraging repeated content
- With the ability to localize courses produced in any e-Learning authoring tool into any language, Global Lingo collaborates closely with DeltaNet International to localize training modules for a variety of clients.