You will have excellent project management skills and experience working with customers, subject matter experts and colleagues within the Language Services Industry. You will have an excellent grasp of the challenges faced when launching a new Translations Management System (TMS) as part of an integrated operating platform.
With an attention to detail and a technical understanding you can work effectively with all stakeholders during the inception, planning, and delivery phases of the project, providing robust project tracking and high-quality project documentation and communications. You enjoy solving problems, breaking down project deliverables into manageable tasks and delivering effective solutions to both internal stakeholders and clients.
- Proven, high-level problem-solving capabilities and the ability to manage time effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid work ethic and a genuine team player
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to propose creative solutions, think ‘outside the box’ and show a willingness to learn
- Engagement with industry updates and emerging technologies
- Willingness to travel across our global locations
- Ability to engage with colleagues at all levels
- Strong ability to train others
- Strong Project Management background
- Confidence in leading and providing direction to multiple parties.
Previous experience within the language services industry will be an advantage.
Please ensure to submit your most recent CV.