For voice-over, Global Lingo can provide a very high professional quality of recording and post-production. The primary features include:
- Wide selection of voice artists for characterisation/role-playing (gender, accents, age, character etc.). By default, Global Lingo will provide three voice samples per language, based on client guidelines.
- Global Lingo will work directly with the editable video and animation files within programs like Adobe Premiere or After Effects, and will deliver fully edited and final content, ready to use.
- Studio quality is achieved consistently across all languages.
We can provide subtitling with different options:
- SRT or VTT file format – these options will allow subtitles to be turned on or off when video content is played. SRT files are most commonly used when playing videos in standard players, while VTT is more commonly used with video content or animations created in conjunction with HTML5.
- Embedded – subtitles will be embedded or ‘burnt’ onto the video itself, so subtitles are shown whenever video is played back.
Our extensive experience with subtitling means we can effectively pre-empt and solve the challenges associated with text expansion and subtitles running off screen or covering too much screen; dialogue speed and how to resolve the issue of captions passing too quickly; and what font choices will work best to declutter the screen and ensure text is easily readable.
To see how we can help you deliver professional and high-quality voice-over and subtitling projects, visit our case study section.
Contact us for a free consultation and further information or request a quote via the button below.