We are available 24/7 on this email
World Food Programme
WFP pursues a vision of the world in which every man, woman and child has access at all times to the food needed for an active and healthy life. They work towards that vision with their sister UN agencies in Rome – the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) and the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) – as well as other government, UN and NGO partners. On average, WFP reaches more than 90 million people with food assistance in 80 countries each year. About 13,500 people work for the organisation, most of them in remote areas, directly serving the poor and hungry.
The World Food Programme established the need for English and non-English language transcriptions and translations to support their detailed investigations in multiple locations and sometimes remote countries.
Approach / Solution
- Two dedicated Project Managers ensure that we can service all the World Food Programme’s requirements, which means managing files in a variety of languages and file formats
- To ensure confidential recordings of meetings can be delivered securely from anywhere in the world, files are delivered to Global Lingo using our dedicated web-based content management system, GloZone.
- World-wide offices allow us to manage projects at any time and to any deadlines
- Combined transcription and translation services means greater transparency and the option to verify content easily
- GloZone enables the WFP to upload files from anywhere at any time without compromising security.
Looking for translation services?
Our global translation services help companies distribute content to other audiences across the world. Whether this is information in documents, web content, product or marketing campaigns, or audio-visual media, our team of experienced, industry-qualified translators offers an exceptional level of service.
Speak to a consultant
If you’re not sure what service you need or you’d like to discuss the kinds of Translation you require then we can get one of our team to give you a call. Simply complete the form below and we will get back to you.