We are available 24/7 on this email
Standard Chartered aspire to be the world’s best international bank, leading the way in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. With a focus on building deep and long-standing relationships with their clients Standard Chartered are constantly looking to improve the quality of their products and services.
Standard Chartered, as a highly regulated organisation, required a partner to aid with their HR grievance and disciplinary meeting transcriptions. These are tidied-up documents of the meetings for the teams’ records.
Approach / Solution
- Transcription of HR grievance and disciplinary meetings
- The tidied-up transcripts are created from recordings of meetings held by the HR team
- Transcription projects are placed by one central contact at Standard Chartered
- Audio files are uploaded via our secure uploads site, GloZone, and completed transcripts are password protected and delivered using the same procedure.
- A secure and efficient transcription service
- Readability is improved by our editors, who review the transcript and remove any Ums, Ahs, Ers and repetitions.
- Any financial or technical terms are fully researched, so they are used correctly and in context.
What Standard Chartered have to say about us
“We have been using Global Lingo for a number of years in relation to our transcription of tapes in HR for disciplinary hearings and we find them to be reliable, discreet and extremely prompt in their services. We would have no hesitation in recommending them as a supplier.”
HR Manager, Standard Chartered
Looking for translation services?
Our global translation services help companies distribute content to other audiences across the world. Whether this is information in documents, web content, product or marketing campaigns, or audio-visual media, our team of experienced, industry-qualified translators offers an exceptional level of service.
Speak to a consultant
If you’re not sure what service you need or you’d like to discuss the kinds of Translation you require then we can get one of our team to give you a call. Simply complete the form below and we will get back to you.