We are available 24/7 on this email
The Financial Times (FT) is an English-language international daily newspaper with a special emphasis on business and economic news and has an average daily readership of 2.2 million people worldwide. The online FT.com version has 4.5 million registered users and over 285,000 digital subscribers, as well as 600,000 paying users and FTChinese.com has more than 1.7 million registered users.
The Financial Times holds industry round table meetings, attended by experts and industry insiders, on a range of topics. Such roundtables are attended by up to 15 people. They require accurate reporting of discussions, which can then be used to produce articles for the FT’s monthly industry magazines.
Approach / Solution
- Global Lingo expert writers attended one of the FT’s roundtables to take notes and audio recordings of the proceedings.
- A tidied-up transcript was produced, attributing all speakers and their discussion points in a clear format, with subheadings for ease of reference and readability.
- The completed transcript was delivered within 3 days, and consequently used by the FT journalists to create the final published article.
- Expert focus could remain on the meeting rather than the required notes.
- A high-quality tidied-up transcript was produced in a short amount of time, enabling FT writers to use this as the basis for their published article.
Looking for translation services?
Our global translation services help companies distribute content to other audiences across the world. Whether this is information in documents, web content, product or marketing campaigns, or audio-visual media, our team of experienced, industry-qualified translators offers an exceptional level of service.
Speak to a consultant
If you’re not sure what service you need or you’d like to discuss the kinds of Translation you require then we can get one of our team to give you a call. Simply complete the form below and we will get back to you.