Relevant services and benefits
The main services we provide to these industries include:
- Medical and pharmaceutical translation and localisation (Translation, editing and proofreading)
- Desktop Publishing/Typesetting – providing ready-to-publish translated files
- Linguistic sign-off (LSO) – proofing of all translated content in-context
- Management of in-country SME review steps – obtaining feedback from client teams directly before finalising and sharing final translations
- Transcription for medical interviews, focus groups and in-depth interviews, as well as grievances and disciplinary meetings etc.
- Medical interpretation services face-to-face or offered remotely, for medical conferences, seminars, online webcasts and webinars etc.
- GloZone, our dedicated Business Management System, allows for projects to be tracked from beginning to end and offers a variety of reports. The platform is integrated with our Translation Management System using Translation Memory and CAT tools to provide consistency, as well as time and cost savings.
- API feeds allow us to connect to client CMS for streamlined content export and re-import post website translation (XML, XLIFF and HTML formats etc.)
- Remote interpreting technologies (via Interprefy) where onsite services cannot be provided, or third parties cannot be physically present.
- E-Learning course localisation – voice-over and subtitling