Global Lingo – Our Values
Global Lingo is a fast-growing professional Language Service Provider, with a global footprint featuring offices spanning the UK (Global HQ), Romania, Singapore, Australia, Guatemala and the USA. We are committed to be a caring, open and inclusive company – we are an ambitious business but with a family culture. We are agile and have a can-do attitude, which puts service and quality at the absolute forefront. At Global Lingo we are passionate individuals who love what we do. We believe in continuous learning, personal development and always strive to deliver excellent customer service.
Role Competences & Values
For this role, we look for dedicated individuals with high quality expertise and a passion for language services. You will manage all Localization and Writing Services projects to a range of global clients, ensuring excellent customer service, ongoing client satisfaction and supporting Global Lingo in maximizing share of wallet.
The ideal candidate should be fluent in English and have both excellent written and verbal communication skills. You are able to work independently and manage clients’ expectations for all projects. You will ensure that quality, delivery and budget requirements are met and exceeded, i.e. not just ensure margin, delivery on time and quality, but strive to improve costs efficiency. You will make sure that clients are kept fully informed as to the progress, position and financial status of their projects. You will work closely with multiple departments to ensure good communication across team members and quality service.
Make your passion your career! If you are constantly up for challenge, with the ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, Global Lingo is a fit for you!
Education & Experience
This role requires 1+ years of experience in a project management environment within the Localization industry or similar industry. Bachelor’s degree in languages or related field would be an advantage.
As a Project Manager, you will fundamentally be appraised on your capacity to manage projects and clients and make sure that cost and quality controls are in place. You have a customer service-oriented attitude and work well under pressure. You will make sure that linguist feedback is up-to-date and you will work on developing good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders You are able to maintain and develop good relationships with the people who have most impact on your work (both internal and external). Communicating with each other in the right way can play a vital part in keeping people “on board”. You are comfortable to work in a high paced, dynamic environment, and have a proactive attitude. You have the ability to work calmly in challenging situations and understand the concept of adding value through your contributions. You have the knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and are familiar with the tools used within the industry such as CAT tools. You are constantly curious about how things work and are driven towards innovation.
- Manage a portfolio of clients for Transcription, Minute Taking and Localization projects
- Manage projects end-to-end, i.e. act as the main point of communication between internal team and clients, dealing with all requests, queries and issues, and ensure swift resolution of any issues
- Coordinate both internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets
- Actively support team members in project management and delivery
- Ensure on time delivery to clients
- Work with Resourcing & Quality Assurance on recruitment and on-boarding of resources
- Actively seek regular feedback from portfolio of clients
- Consider ways of improving service for portfolio of clients
- Meet annual profitability targets and seek ways to improve them
- Achieve organizational goals while upholding standards and best practices
Why Global Lingo
- Competitive compensation plan
- Implemented strategy for personal development plan
- Flexible working policy
- Constructive and consultative working environment
- Benefits plan
*Our benefits plan varies according to the country you are located in, so please reach out in case you have any questions.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply today!