Ipsos is a leading global market research and a consulting firm with worldwide headquarters in Paris, France. Ipsos Healthcare is a core market research business unit within the Ipsos group and partners with pharmaceutical, bio-tech, and medical device manufacturers to inspire better healthcare. Operating in over 40 countries, their 600+ experts support key business decisions for clients throughout the commercial lifecycle – from early-stage strategy, through launch, to performance optimization.
- Transcription of five concurrent technical medical research studies.
- The studies covered specialist medical areas and were made up of focus groups as well as in-depth interviews with both physicians and patients. All studies included technical jargon, industry specific medical terminology and complex drug names.
- All audio and video content needed to be captured and transcribed for expert analysis post-event.
- Delivery of the five studies, all of which overlapped, required a range of differing turnaround times, from 24 hours to 72 hours.
- The scripts needed to be of a very high quality to help provide accurate analysis by the professional moderators, which could then be provided to their end clients on time and on budget.
- The Ipsos moderators were able to quickly and accurately reflect upon the content of the interviews.
- Global Lingo’s professional transcription service and timely delivery allowed the end clients to take appropriate action in the field to optimize future patient care.
“Global Lingo are my go-to provider for Transcription services! They’re always super responsive, their service is consistently excellent & the quality perfect, even when faced with high volumes and quick turnarounds. I’d highly recommend them to anyone requiring transcripts or indeed any language services.”