Voice recognition software: Features and benefits
Is speech recognition accurate? The answer to this question is yes, it is, and it is constantly improving. ASR transcription technology has a long history dating back to the 1950s and as AI grows, it continues to shape the language industry. Developments in the areas of deep learning and big data means this technology is becoming better at converting the spoken word into text. ASR is becoming better at processing language and meeting the challenges of multiple speakers, echoes, accents and background noise.
What do our ASR solutions offer our clients?
- Excellent quality: A two-step process of ASR and post-editing by specialist editors produces a high-quality transcript, correctly attributed, carefully researched and in the template style and format to suit the client’s needs.
- Quick turnaround times: If you have large volumes of transcripts that you need quickly, ASR technology offers faster turnaround times through fast draft transcription, backed up with a human editing stage.
- Competitive prices: By using speech recognition software, we are able to offer competitive pricing through a reduction in time and manual effort required.
- Bespoke solutions: We offer flexible and bespoke solutions based on individual requirements. No matter the volume of content, we can customize our service, so it works for you.
- Security: All work is managed through our secure online business management portal, GloZone which centralizes all operations, regardless of time zone and location. This ensures fast turnaround times, security and ease of use.