The end of 2017 marks three straight years delivering 25% profitable growth. During this period, we have doubled revenues and driven through significant organisational change, positioning Global Lingo as a world leader in content globalisation and localisation. We have achieved this with a laser-like focus on customer retention and the acquisition of new business in sectors where Global Lingo can grow organically and demonstrate real value.
Our Company highlights from 2017
- Establishing a leadership position in the Learning and Technology sector.
- Growing our base in Financial Services.
- Our Global footprint.
- Our technology development programme.
- Launch of our new company brand and website.
- Industry recognition in 2017. In July Global Lingo ranked as Number 57 in the top 100 Learning and Development Companies by Now Communications
Our achievements over the past year have only been possible due to a phenomenal group of smart, dedicated people that have a passion for language and take real pride in delivering quality content to our customers. Without each and every Global Lingo employee, 2017 would not have been the banner year it was for Global Lingo.