Global Lingo – Our Values
Global Lingo is a fast-growing professional Language Service Provider, with a global footprint featuring offices spanning the UK (Global HQ), Romania, Singapore, Australia, Guatemala and the USA. We are committed to be a caring, open and inclusive company – we are an ambitious business but with a family culture. We are agile and have a can-do attitude, which puts service and quality at the absolute forefront. At Global Lingo we are passionate individuals who love what we do. We believe in continuous learning, personal development and always strive to deliver excellent customer service.
Role Competences & Values
The primary roles of the Resourcing Specialist are to maintain a high quality and available supply chain that meets the budgetary requirements of the company and to mentor and provide support within the Resourcing & Quality Assurance team. The Resourcing Specialist will be able to strategize and execute all supply chain requests, directly assisting the Operations department with pricing exercises/research projects and the Sales Teams with tender submissions. The Resourcing Specialist supports the organization with managing supplier quality and supplier experience with the goal of maximizing these.
If you are a dedicated professional who is passionate about the localization industry, resourcing and mentoring your team, Global Lingo is a fit for you!
Education and Experience
This role requires two years’ experience, within the department or in procurement environment, ideally in the localization industry, and a bachelor’s degree preferably in the Localization/Language Service Industry or Human Resources.
- Mentoring, training and development of Resourcing Coordinators
- Assisting the Resourcing & QA Manager with project distribution and workload balancing
- Actively manages supply chain quality & performance to ensure it meets company quality standards
- Departmental quality control of team deliverables to ensure consistency on tender, sourcing, pricing requests
- Responsible for risk profiling of process changes (departmental and cross-departmental)
- Acts as a departmental Quality Champion, responsible for creation, maintenance and deployment of departmental QMS documentation
- Responsible for accurate departmental reporting, identifying various performance trends and proposing solutions / improvements, if necessary
- Completion of supply chain recruitment campaigns for all Global Lingo services with the ultimate goal of ensuring the quality of the qualified resources and their ongoing performance
- Supplier database management
- Negotiation of buy-in rates for all Global Lingo services
- Supply pricing research to support the organization in new service/market areas
- Management and resolution of incoming requests in the department’s shared Distribution Group
- Management and resolution of linguist-complaints. Acts as escalation point for newer team members and further escalates when required to Resourcing & QA Manager
- Maximize supply chain engagement with Global Lingo to increase quality and availability
- Providing guidance, training and technical support to freelancers during the on-boarding process as well as during the collaboration with Global Lingo
- Completion of any other department-specific tasks, as requested and instructed.
- Able to provide a high-quality supply chain
- Achievement of the assigned recruitment targets in line with the project requirements and our internal procedures
- Achievement of the assigned pricing/market research campaigns
- Able to provide a supply chain that meets company financial budgets
- Accurate creation and maintenance of supply chain database
- Accurate, reliable and timely preparation of reports as requested by the Resourcing & Quality Assurance Manager or other company stakeholders
- Correct training of Resourcing Coordinators by ensuring the successful completion of their probation period objectives as well as contributing to their ability to achieve their annual objectives & KPIs
- Achievement of the overall performance target on the shared Distribution Group (responsiveness, service delivery & quality)
- Achievement of the stakeholder satisfaction target per year
- Achievement of the supplier net promoter score target per year
- Familiarity with the localisation / translation / language industry
- Advanced written and spoken English language skills
- Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint proficient
- Coaching and mentoring competencies
- Ability to multitask and handle pressure
- Ability to make-decisions and assume responsibilities
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Good teamwork skills and a positive “can do” attitude
- Good ability to deal with difficult people
- Great attention to details
- Great negotiation skills
- Good time management skills
- Good organisational skills
- Logical thinking and analytical skills
- Results orientation and active management
- Creativity and curiosity
Why Global Lingo
- Competitive compensation plan
- Implemented strategy for personal development plan
- Flexible working policy
- Constructive and consultative working environment
- Benefits plan
*Our benefits plan varies according to the country you are located in, so please reach out in case you have any questions.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply today!