A busy end to 2015, and judging by our final quarter results, the demand for Global Lingo’s translation, transcription and minute-taking services remains very strong. This neatly leads me to offer my thanks to our global team of outstanding employees, partners, supporters and of course our customers for making 2015 a record year of achievement for Global Lingo.
Our progress in 2015 was significant and we believe our growth to be well in excess of the industry average for language services companies. I am pleased to say that we achieved this responsibly, delivering on our strategic objectives with skill, enthusiasm and a fierce commitment to improving our customers’ experience.
In 2016, Global Lingo will be celebrating ten-years in business, and to acknowledge this landmark we are planning a number of initiatives to propel Global Lingo from one of the top UK language services companies to a significant global provider. This includes:
- Supporting our global customers in multiple geographical locations
- Using technology to enhance the interaction between Global Lingo and our customers
- Focusing our attention and investments on verticals where Global Lingo adds real value
- Continually looking for improvements in how we support our customers
- …and always being creative, adaptable and easy to work with
We will keep you informed of our progress throughout the year!
One of our initiatives over the past six months has been to make improvements in our GloZone management system. I can confirm that we have now launched our customer and partner portals, as part of an ongoing commitment to improve the experience for all of those that work with Global Lingo.